If you are a natural person
Thank you for thinking about us. You can help us in at least 3 ways:
- by directing to us 2% of your income tax;
- by participating as a volunteer in one of our projects;
- by sharing with us your ideas about new projects we could initiate.
Donate 2% of your income tax
Get involved in our actions to support the programmes dedicated to the Romanians living abroad and to their relatives who were left home. You can donate in the following bank accounts:
- RO56 RZBR 0000 0600 1654 4093 (RON)
- RO45 RZBR 0000 0600 1654 4097 (EUR)
- RO61 RZBR 0000 0600 1654 4100 (USD)
In conformity with Art. 84, par. 2 of the Fiscal Code, any tax payer can decide to direct 2% of his/her income tax paid to the state in favour of any non-government organization (association, foundation etc.) he/she wants. Actually, this way, you tell the state how you want some of your income tax to be spent.
In conformity with the Ministry for Public Finance, the manner to implement this provision is similar with the one in the previous years, the tax payer having to fill in form 230 (for wage income) or 200 (for non-wage income) and submit it to the Tax Authority they belong to, no later than 25 May each year.
The forms must be submitted in person or by post to the Tax Authority you belong to.
If you are a legal person
Thank you for your interest in our foundation. We intend to attract partners in order to carry out projects of interest for Romanian migrants.
If you are a non-profit organisation, please contact us to establish the details of such a partnership (click here for our contact details).
If you are a trading company, we propose to roll out these partnerships via sponsorship contracts, a manner that could be more efficient from a tax point of view for you (click here for our contact details).
Download here the forms:
We would be delighted if you joined our team of volunteers. Participating to a project based on volunteering can be an experience where:
- you can make new friends;
- you can acquire new skills;
- you can meet new opportunities for networking;
- you can have the satisfaction of doing something good for somebody else;
- you can gain working experience, according to the law draft on volunteering;
- you can get a letter of recommendation from the Foundation;
- you can have the chance to meet the members of honour of “Flame”.
If you want to participate as a volunteer to one of our projects, please fill in the form here.